- Although you can begin your training day at any time, we kindly invite you to begin your day at 8:00 am as that is the time the Peer-Reviewers and Continuous Integrators start working too. In that way, you can get quick feedback and help to resolve your issues. If you submit your solutions at night or ask questions in the forum at night, you might have to wait until the next day to get an answer.
- Training must always be done using your personal laptop.
- By 11:00 pm of each training day,
you must have sent
at least one accepted-into-master
MRor a standard progress report if the
MRhas been rejected. You can fill your standard progress report through This link (opens in a new tab).
- Your daily dedication to your training will be evaluated based on a reference time of 48 hours/week.
- Use the time tracking tool all the time that you are dedicated to Autonomic Jump. Shall you have any questions regarding how to use it, please ask your recruiter immediately.
If you are in the
Technical Challenges stage:
Terms 3 and 4 DO NOT apply to you.
Regarding term 5: We encourage you to keep track of the time invested, as the
total-timeis a value necessary in the YAML file when uploading solutions. More about that on Templates/YAML